Events & Activities on the
Looking for a way to get out, have some fun, and celebrate life on the Crystal Coast? There's so much to do, see, and enjoy here, it's never hard to find a way to have a good time. Check out some of our favorite activities and events on the Crystal Coast.
Every day on the Crystal Coast is a day at the beach! We've got miles of pristine white-sand beaches, 65 miles of which is protected shoreline at Cape Lookout National Seashore. Some of our favorite beach spots include:
- The Bogue Banks: Atlantic Beach, Pine Knoll Shores, Salter Path, Indian Beach, Emerald Isle
- Bogue Sound: Morehead City, Western Crystal Coast
- Rachel Carson Reserve
- Down East
- Cape Lookout National Seashore
You don't have to be on the beach to be having a wonderful outdoor adventure. The Crstal Coast is much more than just shoreline—we've got everything from hiking and biking to paddling and fishing to golfing and tennis. Take a look:
- Hiking: Cape Lookout National Seashore, Rachel Carson Reserve, Fort Macon State Park, Cedar Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Boating: Exploration, water sports, shipwrecks and scuba diving
- Fishing: Fishing charters, marinas, shallow-water fishing, deep-sea fishing, and more!
- Golfing: Star Hill Golf Club, Morehead City Country Club, Brandywine Bay Golf Club, Crystal Coast Country Club, North River Golf Club
If there's one thing the Crystal Coast has a lot of, it's delicious restaurants! From super-fresh seafood to original takes on old classics, the Crystal Coast has something to offer every diner. Take a look:
- Blue Moon Bistro - Beaufort
- Front Street Grill & Stillwater Cafe - Beaufort
- The Ruddy Duck Tavern - Morehead City
- Amos Mosquito's Swampside Cafe - Atlantic Beach
- El's Drive-In - Morehead City
- Red Fish Grill - Morehead City
- Island Grille - Atlantic Beach
The Crystal Coast has tons of outdoor adventures, but we've also got plenty of fun in-town fun to be had, too. We've got art and theatre, drinks and dining, libraries and museums, retail shopping, and more.
- Downtown Morehead City: Shopping, dinning, theatre and art, tons of activities, and a beautiful waterfront and marina to boot!
- Historic Downtown Beaufort: Picturesque and charming, Beaufort's is one of the most visited town centers on the Inner Banks!
- Atlantic Beach: "The Strip" in Atlantic Beach features several local businesses, a dance hall named the Casino, and several drink stands.
Find Your New Favorite Things to Do
Annual Events on the Crystal Coast
Carolina Chocolate Festival
Taste of Core Sound
Emerald Isle St. Patrick’s Day Festival
Beaufort Wine & Food Festival
Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
Emerald Isle 4th of July Fireworks
Craft Beer Festival
North Carolina Seafood Festival
Morehead City Waterfront
Crystal Coast Christmas Flotilla
Morehead City & Beaufort Waterfronts
Work With a Trusted Crystal Coast Expert
When it comes to relocating to the Crystal Coast, you should work with a real estate team who has your back. Enlisting the help of Linda Rike Real Estate means choosing to work with an experienced team of real estate professionals committed to achieving your goals. If you ever have any questions about life on the Crystal Coast, or the real estate here, please don't hesitate to give us a call!